Private Rotterdam Walking Tour Including Cube House Entrance
Join this 2-hour walking tour of Rotterdam with a private guide. Learn about the city's history and admire its modern architecture, including the new and imposing Martkhal. Explore the unique cube houses and also go inside the cube house museum. See some of the sights and places only locals know about and get an introduction of this modern city with a private guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your private guide at the central station of Rotterdam under the 'meeting cloud'. From here you will start your 2-hour walking tour. Your guide will provide an overview of the city's history as you take in several historic sites, including the Town Hall, St. Laurens Church, and the first high-rise building in Europe. Learn what happened in the WWII bombings and why Rotterdam boasts such a wealth of modern architecture.
Next you’ll see some examples of the most modern structures. Admire the new and imposing Markthal, the famous cube houses, and the Erasmus Bridge. The tour also includes admission to the Cube House Museum.
Continue your walk along the lovely shopping streets and experience the lifestyle of modern Rotterdam. Feel free to ask your guide as many questions as you like!
Departure Point :Rotterdam Centraal, Stationsplein 2, 3013 AJ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.