Private Round-Trip in Luxury Minivan: Kutna Hora - UNESCO Heritage
Come and explore one of Czech UNESCO World Heritage Sites. For such as small country compared to some of its neighbours, the Czech Republic has a lot to offer including 12, yes 12 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. That is more than Austria, Cuba, neighbouring countries Slovakia and Hungary and history and culturally enriched countries such as Egypt, Jordan and Thailand. Sites include the historical centre of Kutna Hora.
Service is provided by a comfortable mimivan Mercedes Benz Vito - comfortable, luxury car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czech Republic, Czech Republic
The town, in the Middle Ages called the silver treasury of the Czech kingdom, still shows the richness of the local silver nobility; in 1995 it was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. You will also find a picturesque historic center that you will remember for many years.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up on any address you will be.. apartments, office, hotel Please tell us your point of stay, we will find you and pick you up.Airports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
- Čechův most, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.