Private round-trip transfer from Cancun airport
What characterizes us is the personalized attention, a friendly and cordial treatment, punctuality and security, it is our mission.
If your trip to Cancun or Riviera Maya is for a special reason (honeymoon, anniversary, wedding) tell us to surprise you.
per adult from
20 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- When travelers arrive in Cancun, we will be waiting for them in the area of authorized tourist transport (prepaid).
We will welcome you personally and identify your name on a sign.
We accompany you to your transport where the instructions will be given for your pick-up at the hotel or point indicated by the traveler.
As we have new sanitary regulations, travelers will have at their disposal all alcohol gel, masks or face masks in case travelers do not have their own.
In case the journey is very long, a courtesy stop can be made.
Departure Point :
PLEASE VERIFY THE AREA WHERE YOUR HOTEL IS LOCATED SO THAT THE RATE IS THE CORRECT. PLEASE CHECK THE LOCATION OF YOUR HOTEL, SO THAT THE RATE IS CHARGED CORRECTLY.
PortsPuerto Juarez Ferri, Sexta Privada Kabah 70-65, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
AirportsCancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
OtherPlaza Las Americas, Av. Tulum Sur, 7, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico - Entrance to the Malecon (water source)
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Cancun International Airport, Cancun - Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.