Private Round-Trip Transfer from Manchester Airport to Liverpool City
We offer reliable, professional and affordable airport transfer service to and from Manchester Airport whilst making sure you arrive on time at an affordable price.
We provide a ‘Meet and Greet’ service so that our costumers receive a professional and warm welcome to Manchester.
All our drivers are fully licensed by the local authority Manchester taxi licencing, DBS checked and fully insured.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Make the best of your journey from the moment you arrive to Manchester airport. The driver is well trained and will make sure that you have a smooth ride from Manchester airport to Liverpool city center.
Just as you arrive to Manchester Airport your driver will greet you with a name plate and transfer to Liverpool city center.
This is a private transfer which means that you will not share a car with anyone apart from your booking. The cars used for this service are Mercedes V Class executive and are less than 2 years old.the journey takes between 50 minutes and an hour in the car depending of traffic
Departure Point :
We provide personalized service, We just need your flight number, departure city, arriving terminal and full names and then, your driver will be waiting in the arrivals hall with a board with your name written on it, ready to drive you safely to your chosen destination. your journey between Manchester Airport and liverpool city center is 50 minutes, 35 miles approx.
AirportsManchester Intl Airport, Ringway M90 1QX England
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/25/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Liverpool City Centre, Liverpool L1 4NW, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- all our drivers are fully licensed, fully insured and approved by DBS.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.