Private Round Trip Transfer to Top 6 Water Villages of China from Shanghai City
Enjoy door-to-door service in a comfortable private vehicle operated by a courteous friendly driver from your centrally located hotel in Shanghai to one of the classic water village of China: Zhujiajiao, Zhouzhuang, Tongli, Kezhi, Nanxun, Xitang or Wuzhen (choose 1 upon booking). Explore thousand-year-old water village, stroll around the alleyways, bridges, classic Chinese old houses and take a relax boat on the water canals by your own. This is a private transfer service only, all attraction fees are at your own cost.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced driver
- Private comfortable vehicle
- Round trip transfer service
What's excluded :
- Entrane fees
- Your friendly private guide picks you up from Shanghai city center and transferred you to one of the following water villages of China based on your booking preference:
• Zhujiajiao: with a history of more than 1,700 years and there are many sights of historic interest, such as Fangsheng Bridge, Kezhi Garden and the Yuanjin Buddhist Temple
• Zhouzhuang: one of the most famous water townships in China
• Tongli: with a history of more than 1,000 years
• Nanxun: located in Huzhou, with a history of over 1,400 years, the town came to prominence during the Southern Song Dynasty (1127–1279) due to its prospering silk industry
• Xitang: charming water town famous for Movie Mission Impossible 3
• Wuzhen: boasts more than 1,300 years of history and has always been a fertile land with abundant rice, fish and silk
This comfortable transfer service is good for the travelers to enjoy an independent and the car service usage is flexible up to 8 hours and based on your preferred schedule.
After your independent tour is finished, your driver will come to pick you up again and transfer you back to Shanghai city.
Please note that your drive is with basic English skill, but he/she knows exactly where to take you to go. If any questions, you can contact the local operator for assistance by using the driver's mobile phone.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Shanghai, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that your drive is with basic English skill, but he/she knows exactly where to take you to go. If any questions, you can contact the local operator for assistance by using the driver's mobile phone.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private transfer service only, all attraction fees are at your own cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.