Private Round Trip Transfer to YAAMAN Adventure Park Ocho Rios
We will transport you in style and comfort to this 18th century Great House and Property which boasts a rich history of Jamaica’s Culture and its roots. It is rich in vegetation showing bananas, cassava, sugarcane, coffee, allspice and many other crops. While there you can ride a tractor drawn open-air carriage and experience a working 1000 acre Jamaican Plantation, enjoy the view of its secret gardens and unusual wild life, they have: Camels, Ostriches, Horses, Butterflies and many more animals. Other activities include Segway, Camel Trekking Safari Experience, Buggy, Bird Aviary and Culinary Tour.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Activity Fee
- Entry/Admission - Yaaman Adventure Park
- This 18th century Great House and Property boasts a rich history of Jamaica’s Culture.
Enjoy a Horseback River Ride on a spectacular trail that passes through primeval forest descending to the White River or take a walk to Camel Park; their “Rasta” trainers will brief you on the background on each of the camels you will be interacting with.
Enjoy modern technology as you explore the lush tropical backdrop of Jamaica on a green, eco-friendly personal transporter. The Segway is the next generation in clean, personal mobility. The Segway will give you the feeling this intelligent machine is actually reading your mind, taking you in any direction your touch guides.
Home to Jamaica’s first and only Camel Trekking Safari Experience. The Safari promises to be both entertaining as well as educational in the same breath. Once you arrive at the Camel Park, trainers will give you a brief orientation and background on each of the camels you will be interacting with. While you wait to saddle up, feel free just to observe, cuddle or take your photo with one of our friendly camels.
Get ready to get DIRTY on the Buggy! Enjoy an experience of a lifetime as you truly take these machines off road thru our magnificent tropical scenery and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from 1100 feet above.
Learn about secret ingredients and the special way to prepare Jamaican food on the Culinary Tour. Get ready to prepare your own “Jamaica Flare” that you’ll enjoy while marveling at the Caribbean Sea from 1100 feet above sea level at the “Sea View” Kitchen!
*It is mandatory to bring license for the Wet n'Dirty Buggy Ride Tour
*Reservations are required for all Tours.
Departure Point :
Your pickup time will vary based on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked.
PortsOcho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 8/9/2022
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.