Private Roundtrip Transfer: Orlando to Clearwater Beach
Looking to visit the USAs top rate beach but don't want to ride with other people on a vehilce? Looking to socially distance with just your family group?
This is the perfect package for you.
Gray Line Orlando transports you in new model vehilces to Clearwater Beach from Central Florida. We can collect you from any hotel, resort or villa complex and your driver-guide will talk to you enroute about all the things to visit and see in Clearwater Beach.
Clearwater Beach is known for its soft white sands and warm blue waters. Don't miss out on a day trip to this breathtaking location whilst you visit Central Florida.
The vehilce has 14 passenger seats, is a high top new model van and is very comfortable for your journey from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista to the West Coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Confirm with Gray Line your chosen pick up location and time.
You private van and driver will collect you. They will transport your family group to the beach and answer any questions you have en-route.
Upon arrival at Clearwater Beach the guide will be able to assist you with any questions you have and help organise a boat ride for your group should you wish (additional charges apply for boat rides). They will also arrange a meeting point time and place for you for that afternoon.
Meet at the arranged time and place for your direct return private journey back to your point of departure.
Departure Point :
Please let the supplier know where you would like to be collected in the Central Florida Tourism Regions. Please contact us to confirm pick up time and location if you don't already have it confirmed. No printing of voucher required
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing is carried out on our tour vehicles, however as this is a private vehilce with just your group on board; as long as you confirm nobody has signs of COVID-19 or been near an infected person (to your best knowledge) within the last 14 days you can fill all the seats as needed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.