Private Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco: Ollantaytambo, Pisac, and Chinchero
Explore the Sacred Valley, full of beautiful nature, picturesque landscapes and great archaeological sites from the times of the Incas. Spend the day exploring the area and learning its history with a bilingual tour guide. Also visit some of the best souvenir and textile markets in Cusco region as well as a demonstration of how the textiles in this area is hand made and colored.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Cusco
- Private transportation
- Private tour guide (bilingual)
- Textile demonstration
- Lunch in Urubamba
- Visits to Pisaq market and the archaeological sites of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chinchero
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac Peru
The Sacred Valley of the Incas was important for the Incan Empire as it worked as an agricultural, spiritual and political center. This tour will take you through amazing scenic Andean landscapes to the famous souvenir market and the archaeological site of the town Pisac where ancient Inca priests once existed.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Before arriving at the town of Ollantaytambo, stop in Urubamba for a delicious lunch in a touristic restaurant. Ollantaytambo is the most well-preserved town in Peru today considering the Incan architecture and is also the holder of a great archaeological site, where big monuments are located on the steep mountain hills and the faces of the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
The last stop on the way back to Cusco is in the town of Chinchero, where its archaeological site is located beautifully together with the main church of the town. The town is also famous for its textile souvenir market where you can find cheap Andean textiles made from Alpaca wool. In the end of the tour you will get a demonstration of how the textiles in this area is hand made and colored.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to bring water, snacks, clothes appropriate to the weather, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.