Private Saigon Sightseeing Tour by Scooter
A visit to the most popular tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and learn more about the architecture, history, and less-known stories is a must thing to do in the city. However, we will do it in a different and fun way on the back of a motorbike. A plus to a normal city tour is zipping through the huge network of alleyways, see lots of hidden brilliant gems, learn how to make a cup of the special Vot coffee, enjoy a drink while chatting leisurely with the nice female guide and the owner at a 80-year coffee shop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off in District 1, 3, 5, 10
- English speaking driver guide
- Motorbike and helment
- Bottle of water
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Visit a hidden 80-year cafe in an alley & learn how to make a cup of coffee in a very special way & relax while tasting some drink there!
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- 3 USD/person paid directly to the guide if pick up out of District 1, 3, 5, 10
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Scooter Saigon Tour, 39, Street 9, Camellia Garden, Binh Hung Ward, Bình Hưng, Bình Chánh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Our talented guide with the motorbike picks you up at your hotel (or any location requested by you). After a short talk about the tour program and making sure you are ok on the motorbike, we weave around the main streets and narrow alleyways to see 7 districts, lots of must-see attractions, 11 markets, and many interesting things of the city.
Firstly, we stop at tourist attractions including Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office. Then we drive along Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, and Turtle Lake.
Head to Thich Quang Duc Memorial where you listen to the mysterious story about the unburned heart. Then we drive to Nguyen Thien Thuat apartment building since the 1960s to learn more about the real local life which is totally different from what you see in the city center.
After that, we drive to Ho Thi Ky - the biggest wholesale flower market and Cambodian market hidden in alleyways to see thousands of colorful flowers and many strange things.
We stop at an 80-year coffee shop hidden in an alley to learn how to make "Vot" coffee, interact with the nice owner, enjoy a drink and chat leisurely with your guides as friends.
Arriving in China Town in District 5, we visit Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Temple and have a drive around brilliant gems including fashion street, painting street, medicine street, electronic market, fabric market, lantern market, fruit market, bird market.
On the way back, we show you stilt houses in slum areas along Saigon channels. The scene reflects a sharp contrast between the poor and the rich in the city. Ben Thanh market is the last attraction in the journey.
The guide returns you to the hotel. It is time to say goodbye, tour ends but memories last forever.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, villa, apartment, house, any location requested by customersPorts
- Nha Rong Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Other language speaking tour guide are on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.