Private Sailboat and Snorkeling Tour
The best tour for enjoying the Pacific Ocean, swimming in the ocean, sailing in a small and classic sailing boat, go snorkeling, practice your abilities on a paddle board or just relax on the sun deck while navigating the peaceful waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Come with us and enjoy our exclusive and totally unique private tour with a professional naturalist tour guide and expert captain. Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive. After 90 minutes’ drive from San Jose, you will arrive at Playa Herradura,
Our tour includes complimentary red and white wine, beer, sangria, soft drinks, bottled water and rum punch. There are always plenty of icy cold beverages aboard. A large variety of local fresh fruits are served as well as Chips with salsa and Sesame Sticks (Palitos de Sesame) and delicious cookies and or other local pastries. The boat is private and exclusive just for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Playa Blanca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Blanca, Herradura, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
a beautiful bay and beach in the central pacific coast of Costa Rica
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Tarcoles Bridge, Route 34, Tarcoles, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
The Tárcoles River, also called the Grande de Tárcoles River or the Río Grande de Tarcoles, in Costa Rica originates on the southern slopes of the Cordillera Central volcanic range and flows in a south-westerly direction to the Gulf of Nicoya.
The Tarcoles River is a famous river in Costa Rica because as you drive over the Tarcoles Bridge, you can look down and see at least a dozen impressive crocodiles sunbathing below. The river is situated running toward the Pacific coast. It spans 111 kilometers before reaching the final destination.
The Tarcoles River is teaming with Crocodiles some reaching sizes of three to four meters long or (12 feet). These beasts are not to be messed with! But visiting the bridge is a great way to see them safely.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all the hotels in San Jose area. if your hotel is not listed please send hotel name and adress
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.