Private Sailboat Charter in St Maarten
Spend the day out on the beautiful Caribbean Sea on this private sailing charter in St Maarten! Whether your group is two or 37 - you will be comfortable and well cared for - the yacht is yours for the day. With pick up in Philipsburg or Simpson Bay, the choice is yours, just let us know.
Your day includes real sailing on a newly refitted 52 foot catamaran with homemade lunch and unlimited drinks from a top shelf open bar. If you are celebrating, please let us know if you want a cake from the French bakery at no extra cost. Relax on a cushioned seat in the sun or shade aboard the ‘Random Wind’ as you travel up the coast. This family-friendly yacht takes you away from it all; offering beach time, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking and plenty of fun on board with the Tarzan swing! Enjoy personal attention from our certified and experienced crew.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Paddle board
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Tarzan Swing!
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Here you may use the paddle board and/or kayak. Chillax with a noodle, swim to the beach....we will serve like ch on board.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Little Bay Beach, Octavius L. Richardson Road, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
In Little Bay we swing from the All Ages Tarzan Swing!
We may stop in Baie Longue, Little Bay, Mullet Bay, Simpson Bay, Maho Bay to see the planes
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Maho Beach, Sint Maarten
Pass the airport twice to see the planes take off and land
Departure Point :1: 26 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
2: Buccaneer Beach Bar, Billy Folly Road, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
3: Skip Jack's, Welfare Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.