Private Sailing Sunset Cruise from Brighton
Feel the breeze in your hair and the wind in your sails on this private, 2-hour sunset sailing cruise led by a qualified instructor. Watch the sun set over Brighton or the Sussex coast as you relax with a glass of sparkling wine, take a dip, snatch classic photos, or try your hand at helming and crewing a modern, high-performance sailing yacht.
per adult from
What's included :
- All safety equipment and waterproofs
- Free parking on-site
- Glass of bubbly
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your own way to Brighton Marina, where your private sailing cruise begins: start times vary depending on sunset times and instructor availability. Your Royal Yachting Association qualified instructor will greet you on arrival, and equip you with lifejacket and sailor's waterproofs if required, before running through a few key safety features.
Once everyone's ready, board your craft. It's a short motor out of Brighton Marina into the big blue, where it's time to hoist the sails and catch the breeze. You'll head upwind towards the famous Brighton Pier at first: your instructor will explain the art of tacking, and you may choose to take the helm or help crew the boat.
Past the piers, you'll sail along the scenic Sussex coastline, until it's time to turn the yacht around. You'll be running with the wind behind you on the way back, so take the chance to relax with a glass of included sparkling wine as your craft glides back towards the marina, where your 2-hour cruise finishes.
Departure Point :Brighton Marina, central Brighton
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.