Private Saint-Petersburg Early Access Canoe Water Tour
Take a private canoe trip and explore calm water with no wind and waves before all the excursion ships start boating! 68 rivers and canals, 42 islands turned this Russian city into the real "Northern Venice". Explore the "Northern Venice" - the magnificent, wonderful, exciting city of Peter the Great, the city of Pushkin, Akhmatova, Tchaikovsky, Lomonosov, Ulyana Lopatkina, Diana Vishneva, Dostoyevsky and many other stars of Russian poesia, opera, ballet, theatre and other sides of the Russian cultural life. Get your camera ready to make incomparable photos of Saint-Petersburg from the water. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Kazansky Cathedral, Nikolsky Naval Cathedral, Stables yard, Benua housing, Jesuit order, "Zinger company" building, Small Gostiny Yard, Guards' crew's barracks, Kazanskaya Square, Theatre Square - now you have a unique chance to open the northern Russian city from this astonishing angle. Don't miss this perfect addition to your visit in Saint-Petersburg!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board - getting the historic information about the viewed sights on the stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All the needed safety equipment is included - water-immersion suite, helmet, life-jacket and paddle
- Live entertainment - perfect addition to your excursion by car
- Private Sightseeing boat trip with licensed guide-instructor
- Variety of boats - canoe, kayak or sup
- In case of rain - free anti-rain coats
- Possibility to get video by Go-Pro camera located on the head of your instructor (video can be sent to your e-mail by request). Free of charge
- Possibility for making photos on stops (with your camera)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, use the guide advice about the places to eat.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Field of Mars (Marsovo Pole), St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Meet your driver in the early morning at the hotel lobby and get your private car to start your trip. Move to the centre of the city - Marsovo field (Moika river embankment) - where your 1,5-2 hours canoe trip starts.
Start your trip on the early morning at 8 a.m. when none of the ships boating yet. The ships and speed-boats start their navigation at 10 a.m. Moving by calm water without any waves, feel the nice freshness of the Neva river waters. Moving slowly with little speed on the small open-air water, you will not get cold because of no wind. Moving with no hurry you can make stops to make excellent photos against sightseeing, bridges and embankments. Get the unique historical information from your private guide-instructor while making stops. Going under the bridges you will see the original old-time construction of stones and iron which is still carefully saved since Great Katherin's reign period. You can stop under the bridge and touch the stones which have been layed in far 18th century. Or just make a wish which will certainly come trough when you come back here again :)
After getting safety instructions from your professional guide you will be offered put on life-jacket and get a paddle. Water-immersion suites and helmets are also available. We will contact you after the booking for you to choose the type of the skiff - kayak, canoe or sup (foam board). Kayaks are available for 1, 2 or 3 people, canoes and sups are for 1 person. All of them have a good stability on water, so, do not disturb that it can flip over. Untrained person can use it without any problem. And you of course will be under careful unblinking gaze of the trainer. In case of the rain which is so usual in Saint-Petersburg you will be provided by special anti-rain coats to stay dry until the end of the excursion.While boating you will be able to see all the beauty of this magnificent city - really unforgettable impressions, unusual perspective and lots of emotions! Get your camera ready to make photos on the stops. There will be five stops when the guide will give you tell you about the most interesting sightseeing of Saint-Petersburg which you can see from the water.
Video from guide's go-pro camera can be sent you by e-mail or some other way you prefer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nicholas Naval Cathedral of The Epiphany, Nikolskaya Sq., 1/3, St. Petersburg 190068 Russia
Your trip ends at about 9-30 a.m. on Nikolskoye field near Nikolsky Cathedral (Griboedov canal embankment). Here you will be set ashore. Now you can put-off your safety equipment and get your private car waiting for you on the coast. Now you have a full day free in Saint-Petersburg and lot of time for other sightseeing and attractions. The driver can bring you back to your hotel or leave you at any other place within the city center to continue exploring the beautiful city, or to eat the breakfast. Seat with your friends looking at the unique photos and let off steam in your emotions! And you will remember this extraordinary excursion forever!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet your driver at the hotel lobbyAddress: Your Saint-Petersburg hotel\hostel\portDates: Daily, from May1 till October 15Return point: Your Saint-Petersburg hotel\hostel\port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- English-speaking guide-trainer who can help with dressing on the safety equipment also
- No special health-requirments. You just must be able to pull an oar
- Maximum weight is 120 kilos
- Spare dress is needed
- Weather: Subject to conditions Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.