Private Samba-Reggae Percussion Class in Salvador
Revel in the excitement of Salvador’s Carnival rhythm at a percussion class, complete with samba music and a professional musician to teach you. Enjoy prime seating and see dozens of brilliant drums during being played before joining in on a percussion class that will teach the best playing methods in no time!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pelourinho, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Visit music studio inside Peulorinho neighborhood.
This itinerary will visit a space of vibrant cultural and musical production of the city, aiming to experience the creativity that fosters the process of producing sounds and rhythms inspired by the African continent.
It will provide our client with an encounter with the sounds of Bahia through a workshop and a percussion class taught by talented rhythm artists, where they will learn about the versatility of our music production, ranging from samba-reggae, a rhythm that enchanted Michael Jackson, and Brazilian jazz.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we need the name of the hotel independently if it's not on the area selected, we pick up all clients inall hotel around Salvador City or in Airbnb address.Airports
- Airport Luis E. Magalhaes, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.