Private Same Day Agra Tour By Car from Delhi
Agra is the most popular city in the globe and it is also known as the Love City and widely known for the historical building Tajmahal and it is ranked No. 1 among all top 7 wonders of the world as per our knowledge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop from Delhi airport / Delhi hotel.
- Transfer to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
- Local sightseeing by an a/c car covering.
- Taj Mahal.
- Agra Fort.
- Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah.
- Akbar's tomb.
- Toll tax , state permit , fuel charges and driver's daily allowance.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the monuments , parking charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit Taj Mahal
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Visit Agra Fort
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Visit Itimad-ud-Daula Baby Taj
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Visit Mehtab Bagh for Sunset point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Delhi hotel or Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Agra, the beautiful city, has the most beautiful monument in the world called "TAJ MAHAL", Agra Fart. Itmad-ud-Daulah etc. You may experience sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh across Yamuna river. The city which has seen the rise and fall of many empires which have left behind a plethora of monuments that the grandeur and glory of by gone ages. A city, which traces its history to Mahabharata for the city of Indraprastha, evolving through a rule of Mughals and finally the British.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.