Private San Francisco Walking Tour of Mission and Castro
On this 2-hour private walking tour, we’ll explore two very different neighborhoods – the Mission and the Castro. Get ready for a smattering of food, art, and culture.
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Photography (includes a minimum of 10 professionally edited photos from your tour)
- Bottled water
- A single scoop of San Francisco's best ice cream
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to the Mission San Francisco de Asis
- The Mission, sometimes referred to as the latin quarter, is a melting pot of South and Central American cultures. Here you’ll see some of the best street art in the city and if you’re lucky we might even meet up with one of the local artists to hear their story.
Stop by the oldest surviving building in San Francisco, the Mission San Francisco de Asis. This Spanish Basilica is a prime example of European influence over the local indigenous tribes.
Making our way through the colorful streets of the Castro your private guide will discuss the importance of this neighborhood with regards to the LGBTQ community. How Harvey Milk paved the way for equality and where the city stands on the issue today.
Departure Point :Harvey Milk Plaza
Return Detail :The tour will end at Mission San Francisco de Asís or Bi-Rite Creamery
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.