Private Sangster Airport Transfer to Jamaica Inn Ocho Rios
With us you are not seen as a customer but rather a visiting friend. This is what sets us apart from the rest as we seek to ensure your contentment always.
Safety is a big priority for us and as a result, our drivers are trained in defensive driving as well as customer service. We see ourselves as the Guardian of Your Satisfaction always ensuring that your time with us is of the highest standards.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Finding us at the Montego Bay Airport is easy. We are located at Desk 4 inside the Montego Bay Transportation Hall where one of our friendly representative will escort you to your awaiting pre-cool private vehicle.
The drive from airport to the Jamaica Inn is a 90 minute drive. This is a scenic ride along the north coast.
Departure Point :
Your arrival and departure location at the Jamaica Inn will be at the hotel lobby
AirportsSangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/3/2020 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Jamaica Inn, Main Street, Ocho Rios, Jamaica - At Hotel Lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Sanitized Against Covid-19: All our vehicles are electrostatically sanitized before use with an EPA approved disinfectant. We are a Covid-19 compliant approved tourism entity by the Jamaica Tourist Board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.