Private Santa Barbara Electric Bike Tour
Enjoy the beautiful sights of Santa Barbara while riding an easy-to-use electric bike. Follow your guide to the Santa Barbara Mission, State Street and other historical sites, and learn about the city’s history. Have your camera ready as you cruise along the gorgeous Pacific Ocean coastline.
This private tour is ensures you a personalized experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Electric bike
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waterfront, 62 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3504
Ride SB's 5-mile seaside boardwalk!
Pass By: Funk Zone, Yanonali Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Cruise by SB's hopping and hip wine and beer scene!
Pass By: Butterfly Beach, Montecito, CA 93108
Take in the luxurious views of Montecito and Coast Village!
Stop At: Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2099
Learn about Santa Barbara's architectural gem!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105-3611
Grab a photo at SB's historical Queen of the Missions! This stop is done on roughly half our tours based on the speed of the tour and if you've already seen it we may visit another location.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Cal Coast Adventures, 736 Carpinteria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide heights and genders of all travelers in the special requirements field at the time of booking so appropriate bikes can be provided.
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers required in order to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Comfortable clothing such as active wear is recommended
- Participants must be in good physical condition and capable of riding a bike
- Riders must be a minimum of 12 years of age as required by California Law for Electric Bikes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.