Private Santorini Wineries and Akrotiri Lighthouse Tour
The unique soil composition of Santorini's land, a true volcanic gift, combined with the microclimate conditions of low rainfall but high humidity, are the canvas on which the local vine varieties, can express their best qualities. we offer you the experience of a comfortable tour around the most important Wineries of the island, so that you can discover the secrets of the wines that conquered the world
Pick up & return at the place of your choice
Visit and wine tasting in 3 wineries
Guidance from an Experienced guide in each winery
Total 13 wine tastings per person
Sunset from the light house in Akrotiri village without so much crowed like Oia village.
Dinner upon request
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- 13 wine tastings
- Local guide in each winery
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- the wine tour starts at 16:30 , so our company needs the name of your hotel and phone numbers of you so we can communicate for the time and the pick up points in case your hotel is in the caldera area.
we will start the tour from the Koutsogianopoulos wine museum and tasting of 4 wines, then we will go to Argyros winery and taste of 6wines and at the end we will meet one local family in Akrotiri to taste 4 wines , 4 desserts and local products without chymicals.
Learn about the unique viticulture & the indigenous grape varietals
total 14 wine tastings per person.
Final, we will go for sunset in light house of Akrotiri.
after the end of the tour we can stop for romantic dinner in a restaurant with caldera view in Akrotiri if any of the passengers want and if someone want to go at his hotel we will take them directly there. so for them that they want dinner, the tour will have more duration. the menu of the dinner is not included in the price.
the tour lasts approximately 5-6 hours more time for them that they go at the restaurant). the winery tour is sceduled every day at 16:30
for the period November-April we meet only two wineries with wine tasting of 10wines
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.