Private Sapa 2 days 1 night hotel 3 stars
Sapa is a distrist located in the northwest of VietNam. It is one of the best places to visit when you going to VietNam. There are some different minorities living with a beautiful landscape such as terrace rice-field, rivers, bamboo forest, national park, waterfall...
- Green Travel's team foundation from experience tour guide. We know very clear about Sapa.
- Best review from our traveller.
- Cheapest tour from Hanoi to Sapa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Dinner x 1
- Car/Bus/Limousine from Hanoi to Sapa and return
- 1 night stay at hotel 3 star in Sapa(2 or 3 people/room)
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees as tour mention
- English speaking tour guide ( other languages are available upon request)
- 1 bottle of Mineral water/day/person
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
What's excluded :
- Visa Arrangements
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- Single room
- All other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi to Sapa by Car/Bus/Limosine. Visit Cat Cat village of Black H'Mong tribe.(Lunch/Dinner)
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on Car/bus/Limousine and depart for Sapa Town.
8.00: Follow the expressway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
14.30: Follow our tour guide to trekking down along the hill to visiting Cat Cat village the place where H'Mong people living, visit their Houses, their daily life...You also going to see Cat Cat waterfall, a big and romantic waterfall.
17.00: Arrive back Sapa, having shower and joying dinner in the hotel. In the evening you can walk around Sapa town, going to Sapa church- a French architecture was built in 1895. Join Love market if you stay here on Saturday. Stay overnight at the hotel in Sapa
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Lunch and Dinner included
Accommodation included: Stay overnight at 3 stars hotel
Day 2: Visit Y Linh Ho + Lao Chai + Ta Van Villages (Breakfast/ Lunch)
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Having breakfast in the hotel, then check out the room. Car pick you up and travelling about 5km by car to the gate of the village named Y Linh Ho.
Trekking down to the village of Y Linh Ho to visit Hmong people, hiking through the paddy rice and visiting Lao Chai village - one of the biggest village in Sapa. Lao Chai village located along the Muong Hoa Stream, you will stop for lunch at the local restaurant. Affter lunch, you have a chance to see Ta Van village where Zay people are living. Visit local house to see how about the local daily life... in this distance, you will trekking about 8km long through the villages and paddy rice...
1h30 PM: car pick you up at the end of the village and driving back to Hanoi.
7h30 arrival back Hanoi, tour the end.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Included Lunch
Accommodation included: Not included
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our traveller from any hotel in hanoiAirports
- Noibai Airport, Hanoi Vietnam
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.