Private Scenic 20 minutes Helicopter Flight over Kigali Rwanda
We will depart from Kigali International Airport on a Robinson Helicopter and we will fly you on an amazing scenic tour around Kigali area to Bugesera, River Nyabarongo and then back to Kigali International Airport. The best views of Kigali and the area guaranteed.
per adult from
20 to 25 minutes
What's included :
- helicopter flight
- pilots commentary
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kigali, Kigali, Kigali Province
For the best views of Kigali City and its environs, take a scenic helicopter flight. You can watch the sun set, followed by 725 square kilometres of neon lights across the city. Best view of Kigali guaranteed.
Stop At: Bugesera, Rwanda
We will fly over Bugesera - district in Eastern Province, Rwanda. Its capital is Nyamata. The district is the location of two memorial sites of the Tutsi Genocide in Rwanda at Ntarama and Nyamata.
Stop At: Nyabarongo, Rwanda
We will fly over Nyabarongo river, major river of Rwanda, part of the upper headwaters of the Nile. At 297 km, it is the longest river entirely in Rwanda. The river begins its course at the confluence of the rivers Mbirurume and Mwogo in the South West of the country.
Departure Point :Kigali international Airport, Rwanda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/29/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.