Private Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver
This tour is for people with an adventurous spirit. Be ready for some of the most incredible views only a short drive from Denver. Drive up a scenic road to the top of Mount Evans, one of Colorado’s highest 14'ers. Enjoy incredible views, wildlife in a comfortable ride and great company.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- COVID-19 Prepared: masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Entry/Admission - Mount Evans
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
Explore Colorado in its greatest beauty at Red Rocks Amphitheater and the foothills of the Rockies.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Evergreen, Evergreen, Colorado
Pass the small town of Evergreen. Optional stop for coffee and/or some souvenir shopping.
Stop At: Echo Lake Park, CO-103 & Mt Evans Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
Stop for a nice stroll around the lake and a picnic lunch (optional)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Evans, Denver, CO
Turn your day into an adventure on this small group tour. Start your day by experiencing one of the world’s most unique and scenic outdoor music venues, Red Rocks Amphitheater, with views of downtown Denver and the Rockies. Travel on the highest paved road in North America with majestic views surrounding you from Echo Lake, where you'll stop for a picnic lunch, to the top of Mt. Evans. As you reach the summit you might be greeted by a mountain goat or two enjoying the alpine tundra. Feel safe with a guide who will treat you like family and show you their favorite spots.
Leave Denver and make your way to Red Rocks Amphitheater. Drive through scenic byways for a picnic lunch at Echo Lake. Make your way up to Mt. Evans with several stops along the way for views or wildlife sightings.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Idaho Springs, Idaho Springs, Colorado
Time permitting stop in Idaho Springs for some shopping and/or a beer.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Clear Creek Canyon, Clear Creek County, Georgetown, CO 81211
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Denver and Boulder area.Airports
- Denver Intl Airport, 8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour does not go to the summit of Mt. Evans after Labor Day and before Memorial Day. Please call to confirm if Mt. Evans is open before booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- COVID-19 Prepared: Reduced number of guests. Masks Provided. Routine Sanitizing. Call for more details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Aspire Tours is operating with guests, staff, and community’s health and safety in mind! We'd like everyone to know what we are doing to combat the spread of COVID-19 while still sharing Colorado’s beauty and it is everyone’s responsibility to keep the risk as low as possible while traveling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.