Private sea excursion in a solar catamaran in Antibes Juan les Pins
This boat tour is private, with a guide. You see the picturesque shore from the sea. The solar-powered boat is quiet, stylish and odorless - ideal for all ages! Accompanied by a private guide, you access the protected areas of Cap d'Antibes. Admire the prestigious villas and palaces, the magnificent yachts and the crystal clear waters.
We meet in Juan les Pins, in the heart of the Côte d'Azur. Juan les Pins offers the best starting point accessible from Antibes city center, with direct bus, train and taxi.
We are qualified "Ambassador Nice Côte d'Azur" and "Innovative Tourism".
per adult from
What's included :
- Solar powered boat: silent, odorless, elegant
- Private tour: the boat is reserved for your group
- Your guide is labeled Ambassador of the Côte d'Azur brand
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Group sharing (this is not a passenger boat)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Juan-les-Pins, Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Leaving from Juan les Pins, you will evolve in the Bay of Golfe Juan and discover the sumptuous coast of the Cap d'Antibes peninsula, where small coves, sandy beaches and luxury villas alternate. From the Bay, you will also admire the more distant reliefs of the Lérins Islands and the Esterel massif.
Pass By: 33 Boulevard Edouard Baudoin, 06160 Antibes, France
Pass in front of the Hotel Belles Rives and view from the sea of one of the prestigious Palaces of the Côte d'Azur, which contributed to the reputation of the region at the beginning of the XXth century.
Pass By: 471 Boulevard Maréchal Juin, 06160 Antibes, France
Pass in front of Le Port Abri de L'Olivette and view from the sea. This small, typical port shelters pointed, traditional multicolored wooden boats used by Mediterranean fishermen.
Departure Point :SeaZen, Bateau Octopus Bureau de Port Gallice, 47 Boulevard Edouard Baudoin, 06160 Antibes, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.