Private Segway Tour of Chicago
There's no better way to tour the world-class city of Chicago than on a Segway! On your very own private tour, we will cruise around the parks and along Michigan avenue and show you the best that Chicago has to offer. If you are passionate about history, architecture, hauntings, Al Capone, and gangster or more, just let us know! We will customize the tour to fit your interests!
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- Enterence into museums, We do not enter into buidlings on our outdoor adventure
- Entry/Admission - Field Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
Take in the water show and glide around the gardens that boarder one of the Largest fountains in the USA! Do not forget your camera!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Art Institute of Chicago, 111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603-6110
Glide past the Iconic Art Institute and learn about the world famous art and Architecture!
Pass By: Maggie Daley Park, 337 East Randolf Street, Chicago, IL 60601-7403
View Chicago's newest interactive park!
Stop At: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
Explore the exterior of the Shed. This is a building you can't miss, and the history will surprise you! The views of the skyline from the Shed are iconic and stunning.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Soldier Field, 1410 S Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2902
Home of Da Bears! What more can we say
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Jay Pritzker Pavilion, Millennium Park, Chicago, IL
A Frank Gehry theater that stunning! A Gem that every visitor and local can admire.
Stop At: Adler Planetarium, 1300 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2489
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Gen. John Logan Memorial, 901 South Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
This monument is bordered by stunning gardens and is an important symbol! Currious...Join us!
Stop At: Field Museum, 1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2827
A grand building, with noteable architecture! learn about the millions of artifcats that live inside
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/20/2020 - 8/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recomended for travelors that have serious medical conditions that may prevent safe opperation of a motorized vehicle.
- Must be able to stand for 2 hours, and climb and descend stairs
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides will use shields when they can not observe 6 feet of social distancing. You must contact Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours to finalize your reservation time to ensure compliance with capacity limits.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.