Private Segway tour through the highlights in Dresden
Our Segway tours are all owner-managed to ensure a high quality of leadership. We have stops at the various highlights and get off the Segways. Of course we help the guests.
Meeting point of our tours is the monument "Goldener Reiter" at the Neustädter Markt. There you will be picked up by us.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Small group tour, owner-managed tours, free helmet rental
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the various sights
- Entry/Admission - Sachsisches Staatsministerium der Finanzen
- Entry/Admission - Neumarkt
- Entry/Admission - The Dresden Zwinger
- Entry/Admission - Semper Opera House (Semperoper)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sachsisches Staatsministerium der Finanzen, Carolaplatz 1, 01097 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The most beautiful view of the historic Baroque Old Town from the Königsufer, with a view to the Frauenkirche, Augustusbrücke, Semperoper and more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Neumarkt, Altmarkt 1, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
In the heart of Dresden is the Neumarkt with the world-famous Frauenkirche. Immerse yourself in the history of the church and the surrounding buildings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Dresden Zwinger, Theaterplatz 1 Ostra-Allee, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The Zwinger with its buildings and beautiful gardens is one of the most important buildings of the Baroque.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Semper Opera House (Semperoper), Theaterplatz 2, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The Theater Square with its many beautiful buildings such as the Semperoper, Catholic Hofkirche and much more complete the Segway Classic Tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Neustädter Markt, 01097 Dresden, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.