Private Self Customized Boat Tour Per Hour
Whether you are a business traveller, a tourist or a resident of the region, there are several exciting excursions in Kotor that you should not miss out over your stay in Montenegro. At Limitless Speed Tour Kotor, we offer the best private boat tours in Montenegro that will leave an everlasting impression on you once you come on board our speedboats for the Kotor Sightseeing tour.It's a private tour customized by yourself,price of the boats is per hour including skipper.We can help you by suggesting places for swimming,diving,lunch or just sightseeing.
Here is short preview what can you do according to the number of hours you book the boat:
1Hr-Visit Lady of the Rocks for 20 mins and sightseeing of Kotor Bay 40 mins
2Hr-Visit Lady of the Rocks and old town of Perast for 30 mins each and sightseeing of Kotor Bay 40 mins
3Hr-Panoramic view of all Bays(Kotor,Tivat and Herceg-Novi)for 2Hrs,Blue Cave swimming for 30 mins,submarine tunnels 5-10 mins and Lady of the Rocks 20 mins.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fuel surcharge
- Fresh water shower on the boat
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality
Starting point of our tour is in the heart of town.
Pass By: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
CHARMING,STUNNING,IDYLLIC,BREATHTAKING...THIS SMALLBAROQUE TOWN REACHED ITS HEUGHT OF GLORY IN THE 17TH AND 18TH CENTURY.
Pass By: Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
Luxury packaged in a beautiful Mediterranean style,Porto Montenegro represents one of the most prestigious nd the largest marinas in the Adriatic sea.Marina is complex with over 450 berths for yachts from 12-180 meters long,residences,usiness premises,5-star Regent Hotel,Maritime Heritage Collection,Yacht club,shops,restaurants and more.
Pass By: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Mamula island is located at the entrance of the Bay of Kotor. The island has been formerly known as Lastavica. It is circular in shape,200 meters in diameter. About 80percent of the island is occupied by a fortress built in the mid-19th century by austro-hungarian general Lazar Mamula after which the island was eventually named. The fortress purpouse has been preventing the enemy entrance into Boka kotorska bay.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Lustica, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Currently the Blue Cave is the most popular and wanted attraction in our Bay. Natural cave created by waves impact over a hundreds of years in the bottom of over 100 meter cliff. Our recommendation is to stop for the swimming and diving for 45 minutes into the blue water of the cave.
Pass By: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
THERE IS A CHURCH ON THE ISLAND ERECTED IN 1630 AND IT CONTAINS A LARGE COLLECTION OF SILVER PLATES WITH RELIEFS SHOWING THE DEVELOPMENT OF SEAFARING LIFE IN BOKA.INTERIOR OF CHURCH IS DECORATED WITH 68 PAINTINGS TRIPO KOKOLJA.
Departure Point :Limitless Speed Boat Tours Kotor Montenegro, E80, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.