Private Self-Guided Treasure Hunt around Birmingham - Tow Paths and Trades
A fun and different way to see Birmingham!
Solve satisfying clues and follow beautiful maps sent to your phones.
Spot things other people take for granted!
You’ll learn interesting facts and stories.
Everything is outdoors and you can do social distancing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Game Link for the Scavenger Hunt
What's excluded :
You’ll be led around the city by Captain Bess, a snarky pirate who’s testing out new recruits to join her ship!
Bess will send a series of maps, clues, and directions. You follow the map and solve the clue by searching for your surroundings. When you get the right answer, you’ll move on to the next place.
Don’t worry, if you get stuck you can ask for a hint and Bess’ll get you on your way!
Along the way you’ll see lots of sights and Bess will tell you some fun facts about some of them. It’s a perfect way of discovering things you might want to come back to.
The game works a bit like an online group, but on a web page instead. You don’t need to download anything and it doesn’t need any permissions.
Before you’re due to start, we’ll send you a link to the game. Open the link to join the game and share it with your team so they can join too.
Once you’re ready, Captain Bess will tell you what to do next.
• Town Hall Birmingham, Town Hall Victoria Square, Birmingham B3 3DQ England
• Centenary Square, Broad St., Birmingham B1 2AE England
• Library of Birmingham 4 Centenary Square Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND England
• Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham England
• St. Paul's Church, St. Paul's Square Hockley, Birmingham B3 1QU England
Departure Point :Margaret Street (Stop ES1), Birmingham B3 3BG, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/13/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Smartphones with mobile data and full batteries. (It’s OK to share, but it works better if everyone has their own phone.)
- Shoes for walking 2½ miles.
- Waterproofs in case of bad weather.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Treasure Hunt Birmingham is a fun outdoor activity that’s good for your body and mind! The game does not require you to touch anything in the city other than your phone. There’s plenty of space along the route to keep a safe distance from others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.