Private Self-Guided Walking Tour in Dokkum
Get to know the city in a unique and affordable way. Use GPS to find the nicest squares, streets, and monuments. And get the most interesting facts about the city. In the meantime, you play a game and answer questions about the locations, and do search-assignments. All on your smartphone. Loggin on our app and play the game. Not a 'boring' guide, but you decide where you stop and pause.
Instructions for starting the game will be given after booking.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A super exciting City Trail for a team of max. 6 people
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and Data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stadhuis van Dokkum, Zijl 2, Dokkum The Netherlands
Dokkum Town Hall is a town hall in the Dutch city of Dokkum. The town hall has been the town hall of Dongeradeel since 1984.
Pass By: Museum Dokkum, Diepswal 27, 9101 LA Dokkum The Netherlands
The museum is located in a number of historic buildings, including the seventeenth-century building of the Admiralty of Friesland and Groningen.
Pass By: Brouwerij Dockum, Koophandel 10, 9101 WZ Dokkum The Netherlands
The smallest city brewery in the Netherlands is an initiative of the Dockumer Biergilde Foundation and is run by volunteers.
Pass By: Molen Zeldenrust, Baantjebolwerk 3, 9101 NH Dokkum The Netherlands
The Zeldenrust windmill in Dokkum was built in 1862. The mill is an octagonal tower mill.
Stop At: Grote Kerk, Markt 2, 9101 LS Dokkum The Netherlands
Grote or Sint Martinuskerk Dokkum. The current church was built around 1590. In 1580, Philip Count of Hohenlohe-Langenburg conquered the church
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sint-Bonifatiuskerk, Koningstraat 25, 9101 LP Dokkum The Netherlands
The Saint Boniface Church is a Roman Catholic church in the center of Dokkum. In the associated Boniface chapel below is the statue of Boniface
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: De IJsfontein, Markt 28, 9101 LS Dokkum The Netherlands
The IJsfontein is a plaything of the elements and no two days are the same. Ice draws patterns on the copper skin of the sculpture
Stop At: Dokkum, Dokkum, Friesland Province
The center of the fortified town of Dokkum, with its stepped gables, canals and strongholds, still exudes a historic atmosphere. The city with cozy cafes, restaurants and shops in old buildings, surrounded by beautiful nature, is more than worth a visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Harddraversdijk 1, 9101 XA Dokkum, Netherlands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/16/2020 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- User-friendly for hearing impaired
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- The city trail is in the open air. Keep in mind the local Covid-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.