Private Sequoia Full Day Tour
Marvel at the expanse and experience the presence of the ancient, towering Sequoia Trees. With our intimate group size and extensive knowledge of the parks, we’ll take you to not only the main attractions but also lesser known amazing sights providing you with a truly unique Sequoia experience. We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality tours so you can skip the hassle with no waiting in long lines, looking for parking, no taking shuttle busses, and no massive groups.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Park entrance fee
- Complementary Sequoia Seed Growing Kit
- Entry/Admission - Giant Forest
- Entry/Admission - General Sherman Tree
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Participants will have the opportunity to purchase a lunch at the beautiful Wuksachi Lodge.
- Entry/Admission - Giant Forest Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Forest, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
Your naturalist guide will pick you up at your lodging in Three Rivers and we will travel the dramatic Generals Highway until we reach the majestic Giant Forest - Home of the largest trees on the planet! We spent the day exploring these incredible sites including General Sherman Tree, Round Meadow, Wolverton and during the summer season Moro Rock, Tunnel Log and Auto Log. Will will also take you to some lesser known incredible trees away from the crowds for the ultimate Sequoia experience. We love showing you the hidden gems of the Giant Forest few people would find by them selves.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Crescent Meadow Loop, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
You will a have the opportunity to witness the beautiful Crescent meadow during the summer season and Round Meadow during the winter season. Both meadows are surrounded by majestic Sequoia trees and quite often a great place for wildlife sightings.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: General Sherman Tree, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
The world's largest tree! You will have an opportunity to take in the towering presence of the largest tree on the planet! The General Sherman Tree of course is a very popular attraction. You will also have many opportunities to escape the crowds when we take you too lesser known gigantic Sequoia Trees so you can have photo opportunities with the giants way from all the crowds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Giant Forest Museum, 47050 Generals Hwy, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
This amazing interactive museum is a hit with people of all ages! It provides a unique hands-on experience with many stunning unique visual interpretations of the natural history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Wuksachi Way, California 93262, USA
We make a lunch stop at the beautiful Wuksachi Lodge. Enjoy a delicious lunch and take in the spectacular views of Silliman Peak and the beautiful Tablelands! Please note lunch is not included in cost of tour.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tunnel Log, Crescent Meadow Road, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA 93262
During the summer season, we will drive through this spectacular fallen giant for a really unique photo experience.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Three Rivers Historical Museum, 42268 Sierra Dr, Three Rivers, CA 93271, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel, campground and most vacation rentals in Three Rivers.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accommodate those able to use a bus seat and can carry collapsed wheelchairs and walkers. We do not have ramps or spots for open wheelchairs on our vehicles
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have installed a clear partition to separate guide from passengers as an additional Covid precaution
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.