Private Shore-Excursion: 1-Day St Petersburg Tour
This is wonderfull one-day tour in Saint-Petersburg for travelrs, who wants to see all and even more. You will enjoy a panoramic city drive, viewing highlights including Nevskiy prospect, Winter palace and Kazan Cathedral, and also will have a opportunity to buy something in one of the famose Shopping center - Leningrad House of Trade.
We guarantee on-time return to your ship.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio-system for 6+ people
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
- Professional tour guide ( 8 hrs)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Kazan Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch break at your expence
- Entrance fees (highly recommended to pre-order in advance)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
It's the museum of Saint-Petersburg's History with different temporary exhibitions. Peter and Paul Cathedral and Grand Ducal burial chapel, Museum of Science and Technology, Museum of space exploration and rocket technology and others
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
The Bronze Horseman, a monument dedicated to Peter the Great, has become one of the symbols of St. Petersburg. Supporters of Peter said that the monument symbolizes the greatness and glory of the Russian Empire. According to the sculptor Falcone, it was supposed to be made in the form of a wave.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg is the temple that houses the main shrine of the city - the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God, and a monument of Russian military glory. The current church of the Orthodox Church
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
You will see the city from a bird's eye view, climbing the colonnade of the St. Isaac's Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The Hermitage is one of the largest art museums in the world, the exposition of which is located in more than 350 halls. The ceremonial interiors of the palace occupy a special place.
The State Hermitage Museum has a collection of over three million works of art and monuments of world culture. It consists of painting, graphics, sculpture and objects of applied art, archaeological finds and numismatic material
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: House of Leningrad Trade, Bolshaya Konyushennaya St., 21-23, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Leningrad Trade House or DLT is the oldest department store in St. Petersburg, the main department store of the city and a fashion center of international class with an excellent selection of goods and impeccable service. More than 700 brands are represented in the DLT, many of which are exclusive: Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Bottega Veneta, Emilio Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Chopard, Rolex and others. The DLT building is located in the historic center of the city and is an architectural monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Passanger Port or hotel lobby.We will be waiting for you in the port terminal. Our guide will meet you just few steps off the passport control zone. Ports
- «Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg «Marine Façade» PLC
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Morskoy Vokzal, Ploshchad' Morskoy Slavy, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Leningrad Oblast, Russia, 199106
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/27/2019 - 10/19/2021
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.