Private shore excursion from Villefranche - Nice: Full day Eastern French Riviera (8 hours)
Departure from the pier of Villefranche : Eze village, Monaco / Monte-Carlo, Saint-Paul de Vence, Nice.
Your driver-guide will welcome you at the pier with a luxury top range 8 seater A/C van.
Get the best of the French Riviera from the port of Villefranche sur Mer, you will enjoy the highlights of the region during this 8 hours private tour.
Since it's a private tour you can also reorganize the itinerary as per your wishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Picture stop of the splendid view on the bay of Villefranche sur Mer. Next stop will be the medieval village of Eze which is perched on top of a hill overlooking the sea (1200 feet above the sea). The highlight is the top of the village and the exotical garden with its amazing view on the Mediterranean. Continue to the Principality of Monaco. Visit the old city of Monaco, with the Palace of the Prince and the cathedral where Prince Rainier and Princess Grace got married. Drive one lap of the world famous Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to reach Monte-Carlo and the famous Casino, the Golden Square. Feel this luxury and chic atmosphere before going on to Saint-Paul de Vence. Walk on the town's medieval walls and stroll around its narrow streets to enjoy all the art galleries and boutiques. Many painters and actors have decided to live here because of the artistic atmosphere. Then drive Nice along the "Promenade des Anglais" and its popular beach to end up in the old town to enjoy the flower and farmer market.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from the Pier of Villefranche, Port of Nice or any location around.Ports
- Villefranche Sur Mer, Alpes Marítimos, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel if you want to enter the Casino in Monte-Carlo
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.