Private Shore Excursion: Moscow Highlights on Thursday (for 2-day cruisers)
Depart from St. Petersburg to Moscow by fast train and explore the highlights of Moscow with photo stops. In Moscow, you will see Christ the Savior Cathedral, the Boulevard Ring, the Manezhnaya Square, the Alexander’s Garden, the Red Square, the St Basil’s Cathedral, etc. Return to St. Petersburg is a metro ride to the Moscow train station and a trip on the Sapsan high-speed train.
*Actual start time may be slightly adjusted.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Cruise ship <=> train station/airport transfers in a private A/C vehicle
- Rail ticket St Petersburg – Moscow – St Petersburg
- All admissions as per program (St Basil’s Cathedral, subway)
- Transportation for Moscow city tour
- 1 Bottle of water pp per day
- Visa-free paperwork
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 7+ people)
- Welcome gift for adults
- Activity kit for kids
- Port fees & taxes
- Smiles and positive experience
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Leningradskiy Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Aleksandrovskiy Sad
- Entry/Admission - Red Square
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Admissions Lenin’s mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leningradskiy Railway Station, Komsomolskaya Sq., 5/43, Moscow 107140 Russia
Leningradsky railway station is the passenger terminal of the Moscow-Passenger railway station, located on Komsomolskaya Square and is the oldest of the nine railway stations of the city.
*8.00am - 2.00pm - meeting with a guide and driver in St. Petersburg by the ship, transfer to the airport and departure to Moscow.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Volkhonka, 15, Moscow 119019 Russia
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is a massive white church with the golden dome, built on the high hill by the Moscow river. The current church is the 1997 reconstruction of the old 1883 cathedral, turned down by the Bolsheviks after the revolution. The place was selected by Stalin as a location for the Congress palace, intended to be the tallest building in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boulevard Ring, Boulevard Ring, Moscow, Central Russia
The Boulevard Ring is the main city promenade, a continuous sequence of 10 boulevards and 13 squares encircling the historic city center. Being one of the traditional rings of Moscow, in reality the Boulevard Ring is not closed and has the shape of a horseshoe, starting and ending near the embankments of the Moscow River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Manege Square, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia
Manezhnaya (Manege) square is large square near the Alexander’s garden named after Manege – the large structure, currently used for exhibitions. The huge underground mall was constructed here in 1990th, so now it’s a great place for the easy walk or rest. There is a long fountain complex between the square and the garden, inspired by the characters of the Russian fairy tales.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aleksandrovskiy Sad, Near Kremlin, Moscow 119072 Russia
The garden is named after the Russian emperor Alexander the 1st. It appeared when Moscow was rebuilt after the war with Napoleon. The garden is located on the place of the Neglinka river, currently hidden underground, which protected the fort’s walls. The most important memorial of the garden is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with the eternal flame – Russia’s most important WW2 memorial.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
Red in Old Russian also stands for beautiful. So this name marks the beauty of the square, rather than the color of the Kremlin walls or the Soviet history. The Red square is beautiful by day or by night framed by the GUM building and the tall Kremlin wall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Beautiful and ornate St. Basils is what you think is Russia. Dating to the times of Ivan the Terrible, this church is a true decoration of the Red square, which creates the unique Russian feel there. Unlike the similar church in St. Petersburg, St. Basil’s inside is a network of the small chapels, each dedicated to the different saint or holiday. Please note the church has numerous stairs with high steps.
*7.00 - 12.00pm - take subway to return back to train station, Fast Sapsan Train back to St.Petersburg and transfer from Moskovsky train station back to the ship .
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your St Petersburg guide and driver by the ship, transfer to the airport, flight to Moscow. Then take the Aeroexpress fast train from the Moscow airport to the central railway station, where the Moscow guide and driver will be waiting.Ports
- Morskoy Vokzal, Ploshchad' Morskoy Slavy, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Leningradskaya oblast', Russia, 199106
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.