Private Shore Excursion of Manila Old and New City Tour
Immerse yourself in Manila’s past and present as you travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle through the City of Makati and on to Old Manila. Step back in time as you stroll through ancient ruins in historic Intramuros, where you’ll visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church and Fort Santiago. From your expert and friendly local guide, hear about the Philippines’ interesting Spanish colonial period, as well as its modern-day culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of an air-conditioned transportation
- Service of an English speaking guide
- One-bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After your pickup from Manila South Harbour Pier 15 at your selected departure time, embark on a fully guided sightseeing tour beginning in the heart of the country’s financial center -- Makati.
Travel aboard an air-conditioned vehicle and drive along Ayala Boulevard, stopping briefly at Nielson Tower, home to the Filipinas Heritage Library. Then, drive past Forbes Park, an exclusive residential enclave dubbed ‘Millionaire's Row,’ on your way to visit the American Cemetery and Memorial to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers of World War II.
Continue to Old Manila via the scenic Roxas Boulevard, passing through Luneta (also called Rizal Park). Arrive in Intramuros, a fortified area that's the city's oldest district, where you'll stroll along cobblestone paths past city walls, church ruins and other relics of the Spanish Conquistadors era.
Enter UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church, one of the country’s oldest churches, and end at Fort Santiago, a Spanish fortress where Dr Jose Rizal, the country’s national hero, spent his last days in incarceration and wrote his famous ‘My Last Farewell’ poem.
After your tour, you’ll be dropped off at Manila South Harbour Pier 15.
Departure Point :Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Manila South Habor, Muelle de San Francisco, Port Area, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.