Private Shore Excursion: Punta Loma Natural Reserve
Punta Loma is a reserve where we can see hairy sea lions and it is located 17 kilometers at the south of Puerto Madryn. Apart from sea lions, several types of birds, like the Rockers Cormorants, who build their nests in the cliffs over the sea, live there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Loberia de Punta Loma
- Entry/Admission - Parque Historico Punta Cuevas
- Entry/Admission - Monumento al Indio Tehuelche
What's excluded :
- Begin your day with a pick up from your hotel or cruise ship before leaving the city heading south. Traveling along the coast, you will arrive at Punta Loma, which contains a permanent colony of sea lions and is the first natural reserve in the Province of Chubut. The purpose of its creation was to preserve and protect the only permanent colony of South American sea lions, a mammal species spread all along the Atlantic and Pacific shores in Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia.
Walk along interpretive trails with your expert guide and view the animals from the cliffs. You will stay at Punta Loma for about one hour. Nearing the end of Madryn, you find Punta Cuevas and a monument to the Tehuelche Indian. This historic site offers unique views of the whole city before making your journey back home or to the port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto Madryn cruise ship pier, Unnamed Road, U9120, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.