Private Shore Excursion to MY SON HOLYLAND-UNESSCO Heritage Site& GOLDEN BRIDGE
Our Guide Pick you up at Entrance Gate of TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port
Then, Transfer to MY SON HOLYLAND, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites
visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context.
Leaving this World Heritage site , Next go to BA NA HILLS, we take the Cable Car to the Top of Ba Na mountain,
Enjoy Buffet Lunch & Take a Rest.
After That You will be guided through all the amazing parts of the complex, including the famous GOLDEN BRIDGE with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos and Our Guide will show you where are the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Finish and send you back to the Port on Time (1 Hour Before Departure )
per adult from
What's included :
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in MY Son Holyland
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Ba Na cable car which is the longest single-wire cable car in the world.
– The remains of the settlement developed by the French in 1920s
– Amazing Golden Bridge with giant hands
– Beautiful & spectacular flower gardens
– French Wine Cellar
– French Old Village & complex
– Linh Ung Holy pagoda
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Ba Na Hills, which stand at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
MY SON HOLYLAND :
. Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
. Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chan May or Tien Sa PortPorts
- Chan May Port
- Tien Sa Port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.