Private Shore Excursion toMy Son and Marble Mountain fromCHAN MAY orTIEN SA Port
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our guide will pick you up at Entrance gate of TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port Then Transfer you to My Son Holy land – It was the Former capital city of Champa Kingdom from the 4th to 13th century. My Son is the largest complex of Hindurism centre that includes more than 70 small & big Temples connecting to each other with complicated red brick designs. The major structure of Cham architecture is tower, built to reflect the divinity of the king. Next, We go to Marble Mountains & stop at the famous local noodle restaurant to enjoy Local noodle for lunch
After That ,we go straight to Marble Mountain, You use elevator to go up Water Mountain is the cluster of five small mountain following 5 Important elements of Universe : Water, Metal, Fire, Wood, Earth , made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points.
Finish The Tour & send You back to the Port on Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch with local noodle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Marble Mountains
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien sa or Chan May PortPorts
- Tien Sa Port
- Chan May Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.