Private Short Hiking Trip to Syambhunath Stupa from Thamel
Private trip for escape from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu metropolitan city with this short hiking tour to Syambhunath stupa from Thamel, Kathmandu.
Hike through forests, using hundreds of steps of a stone-paved stairway.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (walking)
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by private vehicle
- Private trip
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Approx US$ 2 per person ) and personal expenses
- Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
After we pickup you form your hotel, will start our gentle walk with guide, cross the Bishnumati river and Ascend to the hills using hundreds of stairs steeps through green forests, on the way up will see the view of Kathmandu city. Upon reaching to the top, will explore Syambhunath stupa, a Buddhist temple and scenic view of Kathamndunvalley and mountain ranges in clear weather say. After spending sometime, will descend our hiking and continue walk to your hotel. One way will take approx an hour hiking to reach to the top of Syambhunath stupa from your hotel area.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you by car from your hotel and drive you for Approx 20 minutes to the hiking starting point that we Will walk to the Syambhunath stupa.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/2/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.