PRIVATE SHUTTLE ANTIGUA - LAKE ATITLAN or Vice-versa
If you´re looking for the best way to travel from Antigua to Lake Atitlan or, vice-versa, this is an excellent choice.
These two beautiful locations are 2 1/2 hours apart. To make your trip comfortable and pleasant, all our minivans are equipped with A/C and reclinable seats. They are recent models with insurance for passengers and our drivers are friendly and well experienced.
With our private one-way shuttle service, you can book our minivans exclusively for your family or group of friends. To make your time on the road less exhausted, the driver can do 1 or 2 stops along the road. There are good restaurants with small handicraft exhibits, and it might be a good idea to stop for some minutes, stretch legs, buy good cup-of-coffee, use facilities or shop for local products.
This is a great option if you want to book a safe, comfortable and reliable transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Our private one-way shuttles are door-to-door service. Please make sure to submit your pick up and drop off locations correctly. Either if you're in Antigua and heading to Lake Atitlan or the other way around, this is an excellent option to travel by land comfortably and safely, NOT sharing your vehicle with strangers.
Our transports start operating from 2 passengers. You can book them at any time of the day from 4 am to 6 pm. The approximate time on the road oscillates from 2:30 to 3:30hrs. All our drivers are kind and friendly, they will stop in the appropriate places to make your travel less exhausted.
Departure Point :Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Please send your name and address.
Otherantigua guatemala, Unnamed Road, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :11/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Panajachel, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.