Private Shuttle from Manuel Antonio National Park to SJO Airport
Enjoy a worry-free Private Transfer from any location in Manuel Antonio National Park and Quepos town to SJO Airport. The driving time is 3 hours approx. If you are going to take an International flight the recommended arrival time at the airport is 2 hours prior to departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- San Jose Airport is located 158 kms from Manuel Antonio and the driving time takes 3 hours approx. Enjoy a hotel pickup in Manuel Antonio or Quepos and transfer to SJO Airport. We include a bilingual driver (Spanish-English) to assist you in any possible way. We also stop at the Souvenir Store just in case of last minute gifts or at local food places.
• Departure time is according to your flight. Please let us know your flight departure information in order to set your pickup time in Manuel Antonio.
Sit and relax a worry-free Shuttle with our experienced drivers and enjoy the landscape that offers the country side of Costa Rica!
Departure Point :Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
We do Door to Door Services. Feel free to send your pickup address.
AirportsQuepos La Managua Airport, Ruta 34 Quepos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Private Shuttle from Manuel Antonio National Park to SJO Airport 1/5/2020 - 1/4/2021
Private Vehicle 7/30/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.