Private Sian Kaan Biosphere Tour
We offer free professional photo service through out the Tour.
Explanations about the Sian Ka’an Biosphere.
Talk about Biodiversity, Ecology, Sustainability
Talk about Maya Postclassic Period, Navigation .
Visit to the mangrove island of San Juan to see at different native species of Birds and native flora: Mangroves, Search for the Dolphins, Manatees.
Enjoy a snorkeling at the meso american coral reef among colorful fish and corals
We relax at the natural swimming pool a shallow area of white sands and crystalline waters
Enjoy a buffet style meal of: local fresh fish, chicken fajitas, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, salad, tortillas and beverages
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
What's excluded :
- Pick-ups in Cancun have an extra cost of US$30
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
Sian Ka’an is home to thousands of species of flora and fauna, which is why the region became a designated Biosphere Reserve in 1986. A year later, Sian Ka’an was declared a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO and it remains the largest protected area in the Mexican Caribbean. In the Sian Kaan Dolphin Tour, you will experience Dolphins in their natural habitat.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-ups in Cancun have an extra cost of $30usdBring Sunscreen LotionBring Mosquito RepellentPorts
- Puerto Juárez S.C.l, Puerto Sam Sn, 85, Puerto Juárez, 77520 Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.