Private Sidecar Winery Tour through Temecula
Date nights can be tough to plan sometimes. We have always loved visiting wine country, tasting its rich history, and enjoying the freedom of the backroads on a motorcycle.
We figured why not give someone else the opportunity to experience all of the things we love in a new way! So, we decided to modify the standard motorcycle sidecar to accommodate two passengers and now we have the world’s first and only tandem sidecars, which is one of the things that makes us so special.
Our goal is to give winery goers a unique, fun, and intimate way to get to know this beautiful wine region with our knowledgeable drivers.
We don’t want to be just another mode of transportation between wineries. We want to immerse our guests in Temecula's culture, history, and how it became what it is today.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two Wine Tastings
- Private transportation
- Private Chauffeur
- Entry/Admission - Briar Rose Winery
- Entry/Admission - Doffo Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Briar Rose Winery, 41720 Calle Cabrillo, Temecula, CA 92592-9201
Our driver will escort you and your party to meet an accredited host where you will enjoy a special tasting from Briar Rose and learn about its rich history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Doffo Winery, 36083 Summitville St, Temecula, CA 92592-8349
Our driver will escort you and your party to meet an accredited host where you will enjoy a special tasting from Doffo and learn about its rich history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Akash Winery & Vineyard, 39730 Calle Contento, Temecula, CA 92591, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.