Private Sightseeing Flight above the Bavarian Alps
Go on an unforgettable adventure and discover the beauty of Munich and the magnificent Bavarian Alps in the most unique way...from a private micro plane!
You’ll see stunning views of Neuschwanstein Castle, Alps...and many more for you to discover with a local pilot!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the airfield provided, as there are several private airfields around.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ --> Access a local airfield --> Discuss the flight route together with your pilot --> Pre-flight check --> Up you go, enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-17h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private 2-Hour Flight Tour
- Access a private and exclusive airclub around Munich
- Pilot Headset
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it special
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Food & Water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bavarian Alps, Bavarian Alps, Bavaria
Depending on the weather condition of the day, you can discuss the possible flying route with your pilot before the flight
Pass By: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
Pass By: Starnberger See, Possenhofener Str. 5, 82319, Starnberg, Bavaria Germany
Pass By: Munich, Munich, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Pass By: Old Town, Munich, Germany
Departure Point :1: Airport Augsburg, Flughafenstraße 1, 86169 Augsburg, Germany
2: Jesenwang Airport, Flugplatz Jesenwang, 82287 Jesenwang, Germany
3: Airport Landshut / Stadtwerke Landshut, Flugplatzstraße 1, 84034 Landshut, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation.
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.