Private Sightseeing Tour of Los Angeles in a Luxurious SUV
Explore the sprawling city of Los Angeles with a German or English speaking tour guide on this customizable private tour. See the best of Hollywood, the Walk of Fame, Grauman’s Chinese Theater and The Dolby Theater. Also visit Beverly Hills, mansions of the stars, Rodeo Drive and the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. Your tour continues through downtown Los Angeles and the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Staples Center, Nokia Theater and L.A. Live. You will also see the historical Bradbury Building, the Music Center and the Museum of Contemporary Art. You'll even visit Venice Beach and see the Venice canals, walk along the boardwalk to Muscle Beach and take in a wild mix of street performers, musicians and artists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include the $59 USD per person service fee or $79 USD LAX Fee (LAX Fee applies to LAX pick up only
- Fee payable after the time of tour booking; Both fees will be invoiced
- Child seats are not provided in the vehicles; The local supplier can arrange infant and child seats for an additional charge of $17 USD per day or you must bring your own car seat for infant; Cannot drive without infant seat as it's not safe and against the law in California
- For the 3 hour tour we charge a service fee of 39 USD. For the 5 hour tour 59 USD.
- On this tour you’ll be taken to the highlights of Los Angeles. Depending on where you would like us to pick you up, we might start out in Beverly Hills and marvel at multimillion dollar homes of the rich and famous. Celebrities, movie stars, and wealthy business tycoons call this area home. Keep on the lookout for your favorite stars--they might be close by! Especially when we pass by the 'platinum triangle,' composed of Beverly Hills, Bel Air and Holmby Hills. We will head to Rodeo Drive, one of the world‘s most exclusive shopping boulevards. Then, off to Downtown Los Angeles to see the city's roots, visit the first mission in Los Angeles, Bunker Hill, Union Station, Olvera Street, Chinatown, Staples Center and much more. You'll continue on to Hollywood to visit the Walk of Fame and find the star of your favorite actor or actress from over 2,500 stars along the sidewalk. See the Dolby Theater (formerly the Kodak Theater), the Chinese Theater, the Roosevelt Hotel, Mulholland Drive and the Hollywood Bowl overlook. Other highlights include the Sunset Strip, world-famous Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and the quaint Venice Canal Historic District. Stop for a lunch break and shopping at your leisure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Orange county requires additional fee
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Luxurious SUV 3 Hours 9/26/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 9/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Luxurious SUV 5 hours 4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking based on typical sizes
- Please note any requests in Special Requirements upon booking
- Orange county requires additional fee departing on the location. Please inquire with supplier prior to booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.