Private Sightseeing Tour of Los Angeles with a Vegan Touch
Explore the fascinating city of Los Angeles with a German or English speaking, knowledgeable, vegan tour guide in a brand-new, luxurious SUV. This customizable private tour starts out with a fresh, cold-pressed, energizing juice and brings you to lunch at your choice of several top vegan restaurants . See the best of Hollywood, the Walk of Fame, Grauman’s Chinese Theater and The Dolby Theater. Also visit Beverly Hills, mansions of the stars, Rodeo Drive and the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. Your tour continues through downtown Los Angeles and the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Staples Center, Nokia Theater and L.A. Live. You will also see the historical Bradbury Building, the Music Center and the Museum of Contemporary Art. You'll even visit Venice Beach and see the Venice canals, walk along the boardwalk to Muscle Beach and take in a wild mix of street performers, musicians and artists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fresh juice or smoothie as breakfast (Choose from our delicious juice and smoothie list.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Service Fee 39USD per person
- On this tour you’ll be taken to the highlights of Los Angeles as well as dine on scrumptious vegan cuisine from your choice of LA’s top vegan restaurants including Au Lac, Veggie Grill, Café Gratitude, Plant Food & Wine and Real Food Daily.
After we pick you up in a brand-new, luxurious SUV and get a fresh, cold-pressed, energizing juice in your hand, we might start out in Beverly Hills and marvel at multimillion dollar homes of the rich and famous. Celebrities, movie stars, and wealthy business tycoons call this area home. Keep on the lookout for your favorite stars--they might be close by! Especially when we pass by the 'platinum triangle,' composed of Beverly Hills, Bel Air and Holmby Hills.
We will head to Rodeo Drive, one of the world‘s most exclusive shopping boulevards. Then, off to Downtown Los Angeles to see the city's roots, visit the first mission in Los Angeles, Bunker Hill, Union Station, Olivera Street, Chinatown, Staples Center and much more.
You'll continue on to Hollywood to visit the Walk of Fame and find the star of your favorite actor or actress from over 2,500 stars along the sidewalk. See the Dolby Theater (formerly the Kodak Theater), the Chinese Theater, the Roosevelt Hotel, Mulholland Drive and the Hollywood Bowl overlook.
Other highlights include the Sunset Strip, world-famous Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier and the quaint Venice Canal Historic District.
Stop for a lunch break at a top vegan restaurant and go shopping at your leisure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/7/2016 - 5/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request (daily rental 17 USD). By Californian law all infants and children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat in the back seat. Children who are 8 years of age OR have reached 4' 9" in height may be secured by a safety belt in the back seat. Safety is always first. We are unable to drive without a required infant or child seat.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (raw, gluten-free, no soy, no nuts, etc.)
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Each traveler is allowed a small backpack or handbag. Suitcases, carry-on bags, and oversized items (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.