Private Sightseeing Tour: Sea to Sky Magic
This tour offers a unique opportunity to see explores of B.C.’s dramatic scenery and historic sites. You’ll walk to the base of Shannon Falls, ride the Sea to Sky Gondola with incredible views of Howe Sound. Your camera just might run out of memory space on this trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Vancouver hotels)
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle with FREE Wi-Fi
- 6-hour Sea to Sky Magic sightseeing tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Begin your tour from Vancouver with a morning pickup at your hotel. Relax during the scenic journey by an air-conditioned and luxurious vehicle with a complimentary Wi-Fi. Listen to ours professional local guide who will never make you bored.
The first stop of your an amazing trip is Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in British Columbia (335 m). Around the base of the falls you’ll find a well-maintained boardwalk and trail network to explore some of the area’s towering trees, old-growth stumps and the ever-present mist from the roaring falls above.
Then head just a couple of minutes up the road to the base of the Sea to Sky Gondola, where a 10-minute ride will take you 2,900 feet (885 meters) above sea level. During the ride, enjoy panoramic views of Howe Sound, Shannon Falls, the mountains and the lush coastal forest.Some free time to take a trail walk, stroll across the Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge, fuel up at the Summit Restaurant (at own expense) or get cozy in the lodge.
Then continue to the Whytecliff park, opened in 1909. Home to more than 200 marine animal species, Whytecliff Park is one of the first Marine Protected Areas in Canada where there’s a chance to see sea lions sunbathing on the beach during summer.
Make one last stop in your trip be at Cypress viewing deck where you will be able to see the whole city of Vancouver.
We will end your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :• Hotel pickup is available from Vancouver hotels.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :• Drop off at your Vancouver hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.