Private Sintra Tour from Lisbon
Sintra, the capital of romanticism, is one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages of Portugal. The monuments have a grand architecture full of stories and unraveling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you. In this Sintra tour you can also visit the westernmost point of Europe, Gincho’s dunes, and the mysterious Sintra Mountains. This is a must-do site in Portugal!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Pena Palace)
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Castelo dos Mouros
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Visit to the beautiful and historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO world heritage site. Discover the picturesque streets, the Sintra National Palace, the fountains, the churches, chapels and shrines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Climb to the Moorish Castle where the construction of the first sections of its wall dates from the 8th and 9th century. From the castle, you can enjoy a fantastic view of the whole region. It can’t be missed!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
The next stop is the Pena Palace where you can admire a mix of architectural styles in the interior as well as in the exterior. The Pena Palace is one of the best examples of Romanticism from the 19th century. Make sure to have your camera ready to capture the fantastic landscape surrounding the Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Next, discover the most westerly point of continental Europe. From the cliff tops, enjoy the fantastic view of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you can gaze at the beaches and the beautiful towns of Estoril and Cascais.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
On the way back, we will have the chance to enjoy this unique beach with its famous dunes. A real sanctuary for surf, windsurf and kitesurf.
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
And of course we can’t leave without visiting the charming town of Cascais. This former fishing village used to be a royal getaway. Nowadays it still is one of the most attractive destinations for the Portuguese and foreign elite thanks to all that it has to offer: boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches and much more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- Driver/Guide: The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- Protection: In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles:Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily. Guide:The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.