Private Sintra Tour from Lisbon with Professional Guide
Explore the mysteries of Portugal’s capital of Romanticism on this full-day private Sintra tour with a professional guide, from Lisbon. Explore the picturesque village and grand architecture that earned this town its UNESCO World Heritage site status. Wander through lush gardens, and visit the fairytale castle of Pena Palace (ticket included) and the medieval Castle of the Moors. Taste Portuguese wines in Colares, and journey to Europe’s westernmost point to see the famed Gincho’s sand dunes. Enjoy personalized attention and commentary from your private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Guide in Sintra Area
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Private Driver
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Castelo dos Mouros
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queluz, Queluz, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Your private guide will pick you up in Lisbon and transport you to the striking 18th-century Palace of Queluz, once the official royal residence of Portugal’s King D. Pedro IV.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Continue to the historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander through picturesque streets, stopping to admire Sintra National Palace and the village’s fountains, churches, chapels, and shrines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Ascend to the hilltop Moorish Castle, where you can see sections of wall dating back to the 8th and 9th centuries. Enjoy panoramic views of the entire region.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Make your way to Pena Palace, one of the premiere examples of 19th-century Romanticism. Marvel at the fairytale castle’s mix of architectural styles, both inside and out. Have your camera ready to capture stunning views of the lush landscape surrounding the palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
After lunch, journey to the westernmost point of continental Europe. Enjoy clifftop views over the beaches and sea below, and glimpse the picturesque coastal towns of Estoril and Cascais.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colares, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Treat yourself to a tasting of the Colares region’s top wines at Adega cellars.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
On your return trip to Lisbon, stop to see the famous Gincho’s sand dunes on a beach known as a prime surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing spot.
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
End your trip with a visit to the charming coastal town of Cascais. A former fishing village, this town became a vacation spot for royal families and now attracts elite travelers who come to partake in its stylish boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches, and more. Your guide will drop you back off at your starting point in Lisbon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- Driver/Guide: The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- Protection: In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles:Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily. Guide:The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.