Private Skoda Car Company Factory and Museum Half Day Trip
Škoda vehicles are bound to have passed you in the street countless times. The ŠKODA brand is presented in showrooms all over the world. However, if you would really like to learn more about the ŠKODA brand, its philosophy and its history, you should visit the Škoda factory and the company museum in Mladá Boleslav, which is just one hour drive from Prague. There you can see an exhibition of the brand’s present and its future, while the history buffs can enjoy a visit to the domestic ŠKODA Museum in Mladá Boleslav, which will take them through the most celebrated moments from the more than 100 years of the history of this incredible car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
- Our licensed guide will pick you up in the hotel and approach to the Skoda visiter centrer. The factory guided tour starts at the Main Press Plant where you can witness metal sheets being moulded and straightened. They we will move to the Robotics First Assembly Point where you can see car body, engine and gear box construction. These constructions are also used for VW and Seat car models too. They we will move to the Final Assembly Area where the seats, electrics and dashboards were fitted.
After factory tour you can visit Skoda museum full of unique vintage cars, original documents signed by the company founders, films and documentaries dating back to the beginnings of the automotive era – you will find all that and much more in the exhibition section called "Evolution", with 845 sqm the largest independent part of the new ŠKODA Museum. Visitors are invited to a fascinating journey through ŠKODA's 120-year history. The "Evolution" section is also visible from the arcade, through a glazed wall.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.