Private Slumdog Millionaire Tour (Dharavi - inside the slum)
Tour the narrow lanes of Dharavi without getting lost, with a guide
Learn about the lives of ordinary Mumbai residents in this massive slum area
Visit both the residential and commercial parts of Dharavi
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi, Mumbai India
Learn the truth about what it's like to live and work in one of the world's largest slums, the Dharavi settlement in Mumbai, on this guided tour. Despite misconceptions, the people who live in Dharavi runs businesses and participate in life to the fullest. On this educational tour you'll see how people can make the best of bad situations, and be inspired by Mumbai far from the glitz and glamour of Bollywood.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cafe Coffee Day, 58, T P Road, Ram Mahal, Senapati Bapat Marg, Marinagar Colony, Navjivan Society, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016, India
Return Detail :Eleven Heights, 52B, Sulochana Shethi Marg, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar, Jain Society, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400022, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.