Private Small Carpathian Wine Tour
The main idea of this tour is to show the life on the outskirt of the capital town of Bratislava. This tour will take you to Small Carpathian- where you will find out lots of from Slovakian history with combination with traditions as well as it will learn you about the wine production.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine degustation with small snack
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Discount coupon of 20% to UFO observation deck
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Small Carpathian Wine Route Association
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Small Carpathian Wine Route Association, 20, Horná 215, 900 01 Modra, Slovakia
Pick u at your hotel in Bratislava. Departure to Small Carpathian Wine Road, the most important wine growing region of Slovakia. Altogether Slovakia has 8 winegrowing regions. At first arrival at Red Stone Castle, the lovely fairytale castle which boasts by the biggest cellars in Central Europe. Possible entrance to the castle. Continue to a small town Modra, famous thanks to vineyards & wine production and also a a birthplace of Slovak national heroe Ludovit Stur who fought for autonomy of Slovakia within former Austro - Hungarian Empire. Continue to the capital of Slovak wine production Pezinok, a short sightseeing of historical city center. Continue to Svaty Jur a charming wine town, short sroll along the beautiful city center and wine tasting of local fine wine at small winery. The wine you will taste are produced by a small winemaker, all of them were made by traditional way without adding any chemicals. Return to Bratislava. End of the tour at your address in Bratislava.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Bratislava.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.